And they are both beautiful! Ha ha. Really though, you are so talented. I'm toying with the idea of making a Halloween wreath. As you know, I don't craft. But, maybe I should...
That looks great! I wish I knew how to do stuff like that. Too bad we didn't live closer so you could teach me!
Yay! LOVE that you have a craft blog now! I'll be checking in often. And I Love that wreath! Quilting is another item in my wish list. Your quilt turned out beautiful (ahe sweet baby did, too:) )
And they are both beautiful! Ha ha. Really though, you are so talented. I'm toying with the idea of making a Halloween wreath. As you know, I don't craft. But, maybe I should...
ReplyDeleteThat looks great! I wish I knew how to do stuff like that. Too bad we didn't live closer so you could teach me!
ReplyDeleteYay! LOVE that you have a craft blog now! I'll be checking in often. And I Love that wreath!
ReplyDeleteQuilting is another item in my wish list. Your quilt turned out beautiful (ahe sweet baby did, too:) )